In order for us to serve you to the best of our ability, we request the following:
1. Please have your pet on a leash or in a cage when you bring him/her into the office.
2. If your pet has certain personality quirks (doesn't like other animals, pees when nervous, can only have certain kinds of treats) please let us know in advance so we can make sure your pet is looked after.
3. Please turn off / mute your cell phones while in the adjusting room, this will allow your pet to relax and you as well!
4. Missed and rescheduled appointments: Things happen! If you are unable to keep an appointment or need to change an appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance, so we may reschedule your visit and offer that time to another patient that needs it. You can always email us at [email protected] The missed appointment fee for animal appointments is $40.
5. Your pet's health is of the utmost importance to us, and we want you to get the most out of your chiropractic care. If you have any questions or concerns, please ask. We are here for you!